Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Still Want You Back

Everything To Lose
  1. No Reason
  2. ??
  3. ??
  4. ??
  5. ??
  6. ??
Progress Report:

I'm about 98% sure that the mixes are finished.  I've also verified that the store works and bought my own music from myself.  Yay, capitalism.  Yes, the storefront exists, it's just not attached to the website yet--and if you find it you can listen to the mixdown of No Reason and see the other song titles.  You could also technically make purchases, but I would encourage you not to, since I'm probably going to upload files with updated ID3 tags between now and the release date.  And if I absolutely decide that the bass is too loud in [redacted], then what you get today might be subtly different from what you would get on the 1st.

Also, I'll know who you are.

While the hard part is over with (the hard part here referring to the writing, recording, performing, and engineering of songs), I still have a hefty amount of work I want to do in the next week.

K(&C)
Copyright Kurt Pankau 2010. Powered by Blogger.