Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Project Lazarus Target Release Date

September 1, 2010

Maybe I should have built it up more...  I'm wrapping up this project, finalizing mixes and song orders (and titles) and a week or so should be enough time to get everything done and uploaded.

Additionally, I should be able to take the website from its current state of butt-ugly to something more homely-but-functional.  Although the music is going to take priority, so you may just have to deal with a butt-ugly website for the foreseeable future.  I've got books to read, a day job, and an EP to engineer.

I don't want to make promises I can't keep, but September 1, 2010 is a reasonable goal for getting everything out the door.  Between now and then, expect semi-regular updates with information about what to expect from the soon-to-be-unveiled Project Lazarus.

K(&C)
Copyright Kurt Pankau 2010. Powered by Blogger.