Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Project In The Works...

Yay!

Okay, it's not a full-blown project, it's more of a mini-project.  As conceived, it will be a free sampler containing 1 song from the Everything To Lose EP, 1 song from the next EP I'm going to start working on (after I do some more updates to the website), and 2 songs that I recorded during the Everything To Lose sessions that I decided to hold onto for future as-yet-undetermined Kurt and Chuck releases.  I have a target release date of October 1st for this.

The good news is that I only have to record one new song, and I'm almost done with that.  I can already hear performance things that need fixed in the rough mix-down I'm listening to right now, but I'm very happy with the arrangement and feel (and vocals).  Stay tuned, there will be more details soon.

So, yay free stuff!  On October 1st.  (Probably.)

K(&C)
Copyright Kurt Pankau 2010. Powered by Blogger.